Monday, October 13, 2014

Rainbow Sprinkles

This is a really old manicure. I couldn't find the pictures for it for a while, and when they finally showed back up on my computer, I was well into the I-don't-wanna-post phase. But hey, I actually have the names of all the polishes I used!!


The white base was done in Milani Whitest White. The red dots on the thumb are done in China Glaze Salsa, and the glitter they're dotted with is Pure Joy. Orange is brought to you by Wet N Wild, The Clock Strikes Orange, and glitter-fied with Linderella's Cauldron Drippings. The middle fingers used Sinful Colors Exotic Green and Green Ocean, while the ring fingers are done in China Glaze Frostbite topped with Blackheart Royally Screwed. Last, but not least, the pinkies are dotted with Wet N Wild Who Is Ultra Violet and topped with dots of Max Factor Fantasy Fire. Phew, that's quite a list!


I didn't take pictures of the right hand, as it looked nearly identical to the left hand. Dotting tools balance the skill, or lack thereof, between the abilities of the dominant and non-dominant hands! I did take a handful of different pictures, at different angles and focus to show the pretty glitters as best I could.





1 comment: